Popular Post

Type Here to Get Search Results !

Who do not have the ability to achieve something in their own ability

0

When I am someone's wife, or life partner, I am still the reason why many men go crazy, or many men want to fall in love with me after someone's housewife. Maybe my old-fashioned thinking is responsible for this. But it doesn't really occur to me why I would communicate that level with another man (who is not mine), or give him a dream that I can't fulfill.

Achieve something in their own ability
Those who do not have the ability
Any intimacy outside of marital relations, talking, social media communication that one has to hide from one's partner is illegal. The truth is, the moment you make a small call or test with your partner in secret, the moment you loosen the yarn of your own world and give someone a chance to get in.

We think at the beginning, 'I make a phone call, I don't do anything, people don't do anything bad, I don't do that.' But it all started with a bad call a phone call. When a person realizes that he is doing something a little worse, he starts making excuses, others are even worse. But in reality the bad thing is the tie is bad, no matter how many millimeters or centigrams it is.

Those who do not have the ability
Those who do not have the ability
 They do not know the definition of eligibility. Eligibility is not judged by how many men / women follow you. Qualifications are merit, education, character, achievement values.

Those who do not have the ability to achieve something in their own ability, use that beauty to get the job done. Who calls it a character prostitute?


Concentration is a pursuit, to purify oneself. Concentration is not a weakness. 12 Bharat will not understand the meaning of concentration in life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top Post Ad